Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daily Routine

I just realized I haven't posted too many pictures from my day-to-day life in Costa Rica. With today being the last day for three of my four classes, I was overtaken by a fit of nostalgia and decided to take a 40 minute walk home instead of the bus so I could take photos. Here are a few of them.



The corner bread store, where I've spent countless hours over the semester waiting for the bus in the morning





The Calle Blancos bus, which I take whenever I go to school or downtown





La Iglesia de San Francisco, a 19th century church I pass every day on the bus. Lots of elderly people cross themselves as we drive by it.



La ULACIT, my university (all contained within this one building)




The Parque Montelimar on my street, probably the ugliest park I've ever seen




The Perimercado supermarket where I often make multiple trips in one day





My house from the street





My house inside the gates (forgive the line in the pic; I'm using a prototype composite program to stitch together panorama photos)





Our courtyard






Our miniature poodle, Burusca, who might accidentally turn up in my luggage when I arrive home Saturday




Pura vida,


Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment