Saturday, February 27, 2010

Around Town I

Another weekend exploring the Valle Central around San José, but still fun! Yesterday a few of us took a coffee plantation tour at the Café Britt farm in Heredia. After seeing the plants and the factory (and "just tasting" about four cups' worth of delicious free samples), I bought five bags to bring home. Yes, I will share.




This morning I went to the Museo de Jade which is housed in the INS building (the government agency which provides public health insurance). They had quite a collection of jade carvings and other artwork from the indigenous Precolumbian cultures.







After realizing I didn't have enough money with me to go to the National Museum, I instead walked around downtown San José and took pictures. Enjoy!

Supreme Court

Parque Moraván

No comments:

Post a Comment